View Single Post
Old 04-04-2016, 04:21 PM   #240
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:

Went to Blanco the other day for lunch/dinner. Had tried getting in a few times but it was typically later and too busy.

I went in trying not to compare to Los Chilotos and Anejo but couldnt help myself.
The vibe was good but I would still prefer Anejo and prefer Los Chilitos food over both. We had the burrito and nachos. No complaints about the burrito although Chilitos fills it with more meat and the nachos were good/bad at the same time. Solid portion size and a ton of cheese but weak on the meat and I didnt care for the salsa as it was sweet. Not realizing the drizzle on top was sour cream I asked for some as soon as it came. That was a $3 charge and much like the salsa, did not have the sour cream taste I am used to so was disappointing.

Anejo's fresh chips and salsa they make in front of you is a must get but I ask ... do you tip the person who is not your server and spends 5 minutes crushing the tomatoes and what not in front of you or assume he/she is getting a part of the tip at the end?

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com
Travis Munroe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Travis Munroe For This Useful Post: