View Single Post
Old 08-09-2018, 12:10 PM   #238
FireFly
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimbl420 View Post
I love this argument. Vaginas are way dirtier than any foreskin, and it's not even close. I rarely eat out a woman unless she is fresh from the shower.

Support for this claim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
So if we found some snipping for women that made them "smell" better than one that hadn't had that operation where does that put us?

Seems like poor reasoning to cut off part of someone to me. I haven't run into what you describe personally, but if it means a few less "spontaneous bj's" for the price of not having part of me cut off I think I'll take it.

Woah woah, I wasn't advocating for circumcision there. I was discussing the premise that a clean person would be clean regardless. I'm saying in that my limited survey of penises, uncut are definitely not as clean which can be evidenced by the smell of urine. Sure, you would wash it every day but with a CC penis, any drips that you may have missed shaking are absorbed by your underwear, not trapped in your foreskin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyhands23 View Post
If edmonton wins the cup in the next decade I will buy everyone on CP a bottle of vodka.
FireFly is offline   Reply With Quote