View Single Post
Old 08-05-2022, 03:03 PM   #45
Matty81
#1 Goaltender

Exp:

Good entertaining game. Thought a draw would have been fair but Arsenal edging it was fine, Palace had a 56-44 possession advantage, shot attempts 10-10, Xg 1.55-1.18 Arsenal.

My thoughts:
Michael Owen is such a lazy, terrible commentator, claiming Arsenal battered palace. They had a great first 25, not to take anything away from them but he just says things to reinforce the scoreline and ignores the stats.

Partey needs to be suspended by the club until the rape charge is dealt with. Absolutely bush league Oilers level move by Arsenal playing him. Their fans allegedly chanting, Thomas Partey he shags who he likes on the train platforms... perfect example of how this kind of thing emboldens the bastards who do that kind of ####. What other employers would let an accused rapist represent their company actively, suspend with pay. I am starting to get embarassed to be a sports fan these days with the win at all costs crap with guys like Kane, Partey and Watson. By all means let them earn and clear their name but how are they allowed to play.

Saka looked real good, and I though Zinchenko really locked down the left side against Ayew. That new central defender Arsenal had looked real rusty, Eze and Eduoard missed two absolutely golden chances after slipping past him.

Palace are missing a box to box midfielder and they will be a top half side, Doucoure is a good DM and Eze a good number 10 but they lack a player to ferry the ball between them and press.
Matty81 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Matty81 For This Useful Post: