View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 04:31 PM   #24
The Yen Man
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlame View Post
In other words gameplay trumps it all. Graphics, music etc. are just sidenotes. I really can't believe any gamer plays a game for anything other than the challenge of the game. When the graphics were hopeless I still enjoyed playing good games. Now that they continue to get better it adds a coolness factor but it's somewhere way, way down below it being a good game. I guess if you aren't a serious gamer the peripherals might mean more!!!!!
I don't get this "if you aren't a serious gamer, the peripherals might mean more" attitude. Let me guess. You're a "true fan" of the Flames as well? I find it amusing that you have to somehow distinguish yourself as some kind of better gamer than the rest of us, just cuz you don't find graphics important. Who are you to tell me what I should or shouldn't like, or what I should or shouldn't look for in a game? You might not think graphics are that important, but I rank it up there. Like I said, ultimately its the gameplay, but graphics are an important secondary factor for me.
The Yen Man is offline   Reply With Quote