View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 04:22 PM   #1
Travis Munroe
RealtorŪ

Exp:
Default Building A New Home?

Over the years on CP I have had a couple people approach me regarding the new build process.

If you are thinking about a new build, I am more than happy to help you out. My services/opinions are of no cost what so ever.
A couple advantages are:
- I have worked with numerous builders and understand the process
- I can do the negotiating for you if you are not comfortable in doing so
- While a builder might say no to 25k off the asking price, there are ways to structure a deal so that they accept 30k off.
- You need to think re sale. I will help make sure no drastic decisions are made that are going to hurt you when you go to sell down the road.
- Advice on what to and what not to spend extra money on...ie a deck or developed basement which may be completed for 50% of the quote a builder gives.

I also have a bit of a give back program which I can discuss more in depth if you are thinking about the build process.
FYI: most builders have a budget for realtor commissions already set in place. You are more likely to save money by visiting a show home with a realtor than you would going in by yourself.
Please note, builders will not cooperate with a realtor if you have already been through the show home and discussed things with a sales rep.
For more information on my services, the give back or having me register you with a builder, please contact me!

OFFICIAL CP REALTOR & PROPERTY MANAGER
Travis Munroe | Century 21 Elevate | 403.971.4300

Residential Buying & Selling
info@tmunroe.com
www.tmunroe.com

Property Management
travis@mpmCalgary.com
www.mpmCalgary.com