View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 12:37 PM   #871
dobbles
addition by subtraction

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamer View Post
I'm not an avid 'View' watcher (that's a strange combination of words side-by-side), but if you decide to tune in on any given morning you're likely to see Behar talk over people for the sole purpose of insulting Trump and Republicans. It adds absolutely nothing to society other than to rile up those that share her view and further entrench the split between the left and right.

I'm confused why this seems to matter so much to you. Neither McCain nor Behar are shining examples of their respective political ideologies, and are in fact doing more damage to the socio-political landscape than good. I'm not sure why anyone would find this debatable.

Are you a Behar fan? Or is it because it is a perceived slight towards the left that has you out of sorts?
I'm not duff, but reading your exchange very much smells of the 'all sides, many sides' whataboutism that is used against the left often without any sort of justification. I actually think you are right about Behar having watched just enough of the show to know she is a blowhard. But if you are going to try and change the subject you should at least back up your position with some examples if requested.
dobbles is offline   Reply With Quote