View Single Post
Old 01-28-2022, 01:16 AM   #213
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubecube View Post
Please point out to me where I'm telling people how to live their lives. Jesus, dude, is tilting at windmills like a personal hobby of yours or do you have like a disorder where you constantly feel like you're being attacked?

Let's try and bring it back down to a 4 at least.
You can’t come on here and make multiple posts that are wrong, unaligned with society or facts, smarmy sarcastic quips that specifically call out Albertans, who obviously have felt victimized (for right or wrong that’s another debate but as an oil worker I certainly have felt it), and then when you get called out be all “woah chill out dude what’s your problem man”.

Like, no, you are wrong on this topic, and so are the majority of uneducated Canadians, and when the entire province of Alberta gets essentially villainized online and elsewhere, and we point it out, you pretend to play coy not knowing what you are doing? Can yiu honestly sit there and say with a straight face you have no idea what’s going on and for years Albertans just are overly sensitive and overreacting? It’s total ####ing bull####, and if you are half as smart as you think you are you’d take a look in the mirror.

Canadians LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE energy. Way way way way way more than climate change. So again, it’s actions that matter. Don’t pretend you have no clue what’s going on, it’s insulting and embarrassing for you. And yeah, people are rightfully pissed off about it. This country has sucked for Albertans for about 3-4 years and has not had Albertans backs for the most part speaking honestly. And that actually largely includes people on the island and in Vancouver. To pretend these attitudes and behaviours aren’t there is disingenuous lazy cowardice BS. I’m sure you’ll charge your phone tonight with energy though and I can bet not all of that was from a windmill.
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote