View Single Post
Old 01-27-2022, 07:03 PM   #201
AFireInside
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 81MC View Post
Wait.

Who are these people who actually take the words that come out of Joe Rogans (or Peterson’s for that matter) mouth as gospel? Like, I have literally never met anyone who says speaks that way about Rogan.

I have heard people take some of their positions as correct, or some of the stuff they heard guests say as fact. And that’s probably a byproduct of the amount of absolutely intelligent and highly trained guests Rogan has hosted. Like, when Rhonda Patrick is adamantly supporting and promoting the Covid vaccine, are the people listening to that wrong because she’s saying it to Rogan?

More recently, when John Abramson repeatedly contradicts Rogan and points out confounding variables, are there really a bunch of Roganites out there ending that podcast more entrenched in the ideas that the show was actually correcting?

Oh there absolutely are. When he had McCullough and Malone on, that stuff was all over my social media as "MIND BLOWING". I've never seen one person play a clip from Rhonda Patrick, or Gupta. The McCullough or Malone podcast (I can't remember which) was his most downloaded podcast ever, something like 40 million downloads, at last count.

Literally everything that came out of McCullough's mouth was a lie, and I have friends telling me about how he's an expert. I had a friend tell me yesterday that there's a leaked email that proves this whole thing is a hoax, and planned out. That fake email came out in 2020, but people still believe this stuff.

My wife has patients that ask for the treatments mentioned on Rogans podcast. Now that isn't entirely Rogan, these "treatments" are making the rounds on the internet, but there's a lot of people out there that are following him. Then you have Aaron Rodgers, who comes out and says he asked Rogan for treatment advice, and Dana White of the UFC (who's actually vaccinated) said the same thing on social media. It's truly bizarre.
AFireInside is offline   Reply With Quote