View Single Post
Old 10-27-2020, 04:45 PM   #221
cannon7
Needs More Cowbell

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny01 View Post
I agree you are not fully developed at 14 but you know the difference between right and wrong. You seem to be grasping at straws to find ways to remove accountability from this young man. If he was on the spectrum that knowledge would have been known already so that is a throw away assumption to once again try and deflect accountability from Miller. I think there is a better chance he is a psychopath who doesn’t feel remorse for his actions.

You could be right about there are factors that are not known but your wild speculation is complete fabrication at this point and we are discussing the facts that have been provided. Maybe other factors will come to light here and that will change my opinion but right now I see an extremely entitled young man who bullied the most vulnerable person in his path.
We've only heard one side of the story and you're ready to jump to conclusions. Including that this young man is a psychopath.

Believe it or not but some people prefer to keep their developmental disorders private. So if Miller was on the spectrum, that's not really our business. But for your information, there are far more people on the autism spectrum than there are psychopaths.

I'm pointing out there are potential factors that completely change this deranged narrative.

Are you a psychiatrist? Have you met this young man? Didn't think so.
cannon7 is offline   Reply With Quote