View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 08:07 PM   #58
Mr.Coffee
damn onions

Exp:

Well there you have it. I guess we’ll have to follow the words of the “experts” without any questioning or curiosity about the origin of something that literally has cataclysmic and seismic sized worldwide impacts. It’s not like at any point in history the majority of experts or scientists have ever been wrong on anything ever.

I’m not in search of supporting anti-vax or anti-science agendas, or conspiracy theories. However I am in support of having an open mind and being willing to consider possibilities based on evidence and facts such as things that have been posted in this very thread.

When a state like China goes razor sharp in its efforts to shut down investigations, to me that is like a sky filled with smoke and assuming no fire is causing it. That’s what reading this thread is like. Assuming that “experts” have said the smoke came from point A when it is too early to tell and no other possibilities can be explored, when the smoke is all hovering over various points and Smoky the Bear is closing out reporters from asking questions.

But sure, sources and people are stupid to ask questions. Case closed!
Mr.Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote