View Single Post
Old 12-12-2019, 10:38 AM   #76
Roof-Daddy
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brocoli View Post
The Canes played sloppy last night. This will be a trying time over the next stretch as they don't seem to have the forwards to control the play. I still like their D and their G has been a pleasant surprise so far. I don't hold out a lot of hope for this next bit, but a lot of teams would hurt losing their 3 top point scorers. Hopefully Anholt has something going to try and help the team through
I don't think there really is much he can do without expending assets that they should really hold onto.

I sure wish he had never traded Franklin away though, as he'd be an overage forward much more suited to carry the team through this spell than Jerome, but that's a long time ago now.

Thankfully they've built up a huge cushion for a playoff spot, and this next stretch will be a good test and growing opportunity for guys like Barlage, Boyko and the rest of the 16-18 year olds that will have to carry this team next year when Cozens, Okuliar and Addison are truly gone.

How did McCutcheon look last night brocoli? He's sort of been billed as the next Addison, so it's nice to have him with the team getting some games in as a 15yo.
Roof-Daddy is offline   Reply With Quote