View Single Post
Old 08-17-2018, 09:44 AM   #489
Jimmy Stang
Franchise Player

Exp:

I'm sure that most people that do buy will end up buying at least 2 seats. Some may also wait for game pack options if a full season commitment is too much.

I put my name down (#249) but I'm not yet sure whether I'll be doing a full or partial season, getting 2 or 3 seats, and maybe getting a couple of family or friends to also join. In all honesty, I think that a full season might be too much of a commitment to me, but I would like an option similar to what the Flames do with game packs. Pick the dates, put them in the calendar, and I'm committed to go. Best laid plans to attend x matches in the summer are going to be competing with other activities unless you've made a financial commitment to go.

Either way, as RM14 has already mentioned, it would seem that the sky is the limit in terms of capacity. If they sell 5k seats to season and package tickets (dare to dream) and they have to add 2k more to ensure more casual game day fans have a place to come and check it out, then that's a nice problem to have.
Jimmy Stang is online now   Reply With Quote