View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 10:26 PM   #68
WhiteTiger
Franchise Player

Exp:

Caught the episode.

That city they were in was beautiful. 3/4 of the reason I watch this show is to add places to my bucket list of places I'd like to go. Guatapé has made that list.

Not a very interesting episode. Not that I'm shocked. With the 90 min episodes, it seems these shows need to get about 1/2 way through the season before they start to get interesting. As getbak mentioned, I'd be very surprised if Kishori & Karishma, Angie & Danny, or Michelle & Sean aren't the next 3 teams out.

I also agree about the challenge mismatch again. I had thought that the truck would be that you'd be given a pile of stuff and you'd have to put it all on and it'd need to 'survive' a couple laps around that 'track'...but no, it's some crazyinsane detail-oriented reverse-Jenga challenge. The other was...cook 3 plates of food and make it look pretty.

Seeing the coffee bean plantation was pretty neat. It looked like that was something that you could do. I think it'd be pretty cool to hand-pick my own coffee beans, husk them, roast them, grind them and make my own cup of coffee from that.
WhiteTiger is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteTiger For This Useful Post: