View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 05:34 PM   #1
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:
Default St Louis sends Igor to a new lab

St Louis Picayuuune (AP)

GM Greg Bates jumped off of his couch long enough to swing a minor deal today moving goalie Igor Shesterkin to the Calgary Flames for prospect center Carson Focht and prospect defenseman Dylan Coghlan. The Blue's also received $750,000 in cash for use next season.

"Its tough letting Igor go" stated GM CaptainCrunch "He's a quality goaltender and I really got to know him when we were stitching bodies together in the lab".

Focht a prospect in the WHL with the Hitmen has scored 58 goals and 120 points in the last 120 games, he's got good offensive instincts and a good hockey IQ.

Coghlan who is currently playing in the AHL is a ranging defenseman with good passing skills and offensive instincts he's put up 26 goals and 60 points in his last and has very good speed and passing instincts and can run a power play.

"We needed to move a goalie our of our system as the crease is crowded in the AHL, and honestly Igor is ready for the CPHL level, he's also handy with a scalpel and always seems to know where to find the freshest brains. He'll be missed"

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote