View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 12:13 PM   #3213
Sainters7
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
Assassin's Creed Valhalla is a mess. Played around 14 hours so far, encountering bug after bug, albeit rather small so the gameplay is still somewhat enjoyable. This afternoon I log on to find 8 hours of saved data just.. gone? In that lost time I had manual saved and autosaved multiple times. Checked the Ubisoft forum and this is happening to loads of people, in addition to gamebreaking bugs which thankfully I never experienced.

Ubisoft has stated they will fix the issue in the upcoming weeks, but I don't imagine they will be able to retrieve lost data. So why the **** would I have any interest in playing this game anymore if I have to slog through 8 hours of crap I've already done?

No refund either so Ubisoft can get bent.
That sucks man! I learned back in AC3 never to get an AC game day 1 - its so annoying how they're usually a buggy mess at launch - but a conveniently-timed forced quarantine after a workplace exposure incident has left me with little choice haha. Though outside of a treasure chest inside a house I physically can't get into due to a glitch which is driving my completionist side crazy, I haven't encountered anything near to the extent you have. Lucky me I guess.

As for the game itself, my main complaint outside of bugs is WHY would they encourage me to hunt foxes in the first game I've played since Ghost of Tsushima...why would you do this to me Ubi???
Sainters7 is offline   Reply With Quote