Thread: Shaw Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 01:20 PM   #49
Boblobla
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade View Post
What is the issue Boblobla? I work at shaw and can look into it if there's something you're having a problem with. Feel free to PM me with details if you would prefer.
The grandfathered rates are getting really frustrating and when I call to try and get some of the new channels added the cost of my package would be WAY higher than what a new subscriber is paying.

I am not on gateway and have tried to call and get a deal as I have always purchased all of my boxes from shaw but no dice. I am not up for another purchase of new hardware again. I bought 2 new boxes 3 or so years ago and they work fine, I have a hard time justifying the expense of a gateway system.

A buddy of mine just moved and signed up with Telus and he seems very happy.

I guess my biggest issue is that a new subscriber could get way more than what I currently have for the same or less money. Whenever I call and talk to someone they are quite useless. I realize that is the same with all call centres but it does not change how frustrating it is. I don't want to have to threaten to move to another company to get good customer service.

TL;DR, I am a whiny bitch...
Boblobla is offline   Reply With Quote