View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 06:17 PM   #85
Aleks
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG View Post
I don't have one annecdote I have a study that I referenced which you still haven't read. Nor did you look at the crude vs gas price chart of the last month and offered a justification. You refuse to look at any aggragation of data.

If you can present a statistically significant sample proving your point. I will be happy to jump on board and admit that I am mistaken until then I will believe the conclusion of what appears to be a reasonably performed study that gas is no more likely to go up in the week before a long weekend than any other weekend.

What piece of data could be presented to you that would change your mind?
Alright man whatever you say. I don't, I have a truck, and I pay attention to when and how much when I fill up. I've been doing that for years, so I'm speaking from experience. And my experience has taught me to fill up before a long weekend, this time I came back late on Tuesday from the coast, and couldn't fill up, but it was 86.9 where I fill up that day, so I thought I better get on it by the next day, because again experience has taught me (and the chart you're refusing to acknowledge) it will jump significantly. Guess what happened? It jumped. Gosh if we only could have seen that coming hey?

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk