View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 09:40 AM   #3751
CaptainCrunch
Norm!

Exp:

So looking at the Extreme rules ppv. That one ppv of all things extreme. yargh tables ladders and chairs. Hell in a cell, strap maches. Mae Young's corpse on a pole match. The possibility for insanity is endless.

Um, there's one "Extreme match" The nebulous "Extreme Rules" With Reigns against Demon, and the WWE pretty much gave away that match when they announced Reigns against Lesnar at crown jewel, because there's no point having it if Reigns isn't the champion.

Its really not a great looking card, or an interesting one and certainly not extreme. So I've put very little thoughts into predictions.

Reigns vs Demon - Like I said they pretty much gave the ending of this away, and they're not doing a Balor against Brock match at Crown Jewel. So Balor gets ripped in half and Brock comes out at the end of the match. The only other thing I could see happening is Heyman sells out Reigns.

Becky Lynch against Bianca Belair - they're not taking the belt off of the man, and their newest heel. Bianca enters the eat poop part of her push.

Charlotte Flair vs Bliss - They have to have a title change in this card or the fans will boo it out of the building. Alexa is getting a lot of pops with her Harley character, so I expect they're going to want to establish her credibility in the ring, so take Alexa. the bet is if we see determined Flair, or I'm losing the belt lazy flair

Priest vs Hardy vs Sheamus for the US title - They're not taking the belt off of Priest yet. Hardy is a glorified jobber at this point, Sheamus is the guy made to make that other guy look good. They want to push Priest as the next big thing.

The Uso's versus the Street profits - Could be a the best match on the card. But the USO's are tied hard to the Blood line so they can't lose here.

Liv against Carmella - Live works hard and has improved leaps and bounds. Carmella has really forgotten how to work a match over the last year. Liv needs the win, Carmella doesn't.

Big E vs Bobby Lashley - Bobby is awesome, there I've said it, his pairing with MVP has really bumped him. Big E needs the belt. Bobby doesn't have a lot of issues with Goldbery. So look at Goldberg to screw Lashley and for Lashley to throw Goldberg's kid off the top of a building. Big E retains.

Drew McIntyre vs Jinder Mahal - Who fricken cares, Drew has just slid right down the card. This match ends when Drew and Jinder hug it out and play air guitar together.

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
CaptainCrunch is offline   Reply With Quote