View Single Post
Old 12-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #40
Tiger
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Can we get permission to have the round in the main forum for voting and such, this is not like the drafts were only a certain amount of people are involved. Any one could post so we should have it in the main forum and move it after the round is done. it is only a week long, it shouldn't hurt anybody's political discussions.

The fact that it has been on this thread has inhibited me from looking at it because I forget to check it. and it stops random people from looking and voting.

Also I would appreciate longer periods for posting and voting, I think longer then suggested already (I get sent out of town, or busy with work so I don't like rushing to try to post pictures and I like to go through everyone's photos. If we made it start monday and picture posting and voting ends the following wednesday (so a week and a half) and final voting is finished on the sat/sun and start again the monday with a new theme. This way it will be once ever two weeks, everyone has a chance to post and there won't be too many photo threads, I worry that if they occur too fast people will get sick of them and they'll disappear.

I think maybe we should have themes ready for the next few rounds, I think a lot of the first rounds produced good pictures when it was landscapes, water, etc. but when it got to thing that you love it made it harder to post/vote.

I would prefer themes like

Night photography (i've been waiting for this one)
action (even though I don't have anything good)
Macro
abstract (because pictures of inanimate objects at funny angles, always nice pictures)
Flowers (people have a lot of flower pics posted already, I think it would get good involvement)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiger For This Useful Post: