View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 10:18 AM   #53
Titan
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey View Post
I see those deals are for 3 day park passes, we definitely won't be doing 3 days, 2 maybe. We are actually flying to Arizona and staying there for the majority of our trip cuz my parents have a place there and using there car to drive. We are only planning on staying in California from Jan 29 to feb 1. So 29 and 1 are travel days.
If a first trip, I would HIGHLY recommend doing at least 2 if not three days. With both parks and downtown Disney there is so much to see and do and you don't want to pull an "all nighter" of getting there at open and staying until close. Three days is perfect as you don't feel you have to rush to get it all in. I would rather drive through the night and take an extra day in the parks.

The only upside is the time of year you are going it will be very slow so you will get to go on rides at will.

This is Disneyland. There is a reason it is a dream trip. Don't stress over the money as you will be creating lifetime memories. Unless you get hung up on the costs or the crowds, it is very hard to be disappointed about Disneyland.

Also, we try to eat at the "meals" and not the food to go and found we could order one dish and my wife and I could share. I am sure you and your daughter can share a dish to help with the expenses.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote