View Single Post
Old 06-08-2023, 05:32 PM   #22
FlamesAddiction
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hack&Lube View Post
I don't get Tool but I have encountered so many fans of them through the years.

For the uneducated, what is so good about tool and which song would you have someone listen to to "get" it?
I think Tool is a really good band and are talented musicians. I can't say I was ever a huge fan, but a lot of my friends were back in the day. To this day, still one of the best, if not the best, live show I have ever been to. The band was tight and the singer really engaged with the audience. The moshing was really intense though to the point of being a little too much.

The singer actually stopped during a song and lectured some guys in the crowd for being too rough. He told them to hop in the monster trucks and go home. I can't remember everything he said, but I recall that he really layed it in to them.

I find the music a little bleak and foreboding, so I really need to be in the mood for it. They definitely aren't an every day or even every month listen for me, but when I am in the mood, I enjoy it.

Schism is a really good example of their talent, although I will admit that I don't know their whole catalogue.

Last edited by FlamesAddiction; 06-08-2023 at 05:40 PM.
FlamesAddiction is offline   Reply With Quote