Harry Lime
Franchise Player

Exp:

LA Kings Prospect Breakdown

1 high end prospect
14 "B" prospects
11 wing and a prayer prospects
6 need a miracle prospects

Better than last year. I think that my only strategy is going to be adding high risk players this year, and hope for the best. Most of my offers will probably include the other GM asking "why does he want this guy?".
  1. Scott Perunovich (St.Louis)
    Kirill Marchenko (Columbus)
    Filip Gustavsson (Ottawa)
    Cale Addison (Minnesota)
    Ryan Suzuki (Carolina)
    Jack Dugan (Las Vegas)
    Danil Tarasov (Columbus)
    Alex Alexeyev (Washington)
    Akil Thomas (LA)
    Riley Damiani (Dallas)

Samuel Fagemo (LA)
Brennen Mennell (Minnesota)
Dylan Samberg (Winnipeg)
Kole Lind (Vancouver)
Max Gildon (Florida)

So Perunovich is kind of a class of his own, and then 14 players drop that are really close to each other in value. After Tarasov, I think that there is another tier where the players are pretty interchangeable.

The rest of my prospects, I've built with players that I like, but may not amount to much. Players that I want to see where they go in their careers, so they are on my team because that makes it easy to track. Last year I went pretty hard for Marchenko, Damiani and Neiderbach in trades because I like the player, and although it makes little sense in the game, it's going to be tough to trade for one of those players off of the Kings.

Last edited by Harry Lime; 05-30-2021 at 07:54 PM.
Harry Lime is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Lime For This Useful Post: