Thread: Telus Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2022, 05:11 PM   #75
Buff
Franchise Player

Exp:

Has anyone returned items to Telus?

My elderly mom didn't realize she was signing up for smart phones when she got the price of her phone bill adjusted. She can't use a smart phone let alone many. They contacted her to go over her plans and save her money.... alarm bell.

I tried to conctact Telus support and dm'd them on Twitter as that was the least time consuming method. They took her number and my number and would call her to verify everything. Somebody called her, and then called me to get an email address to send the shipping bill.

The guy I talked to was very short and to the point. No appologies for anything. Just we're going to send you the shipping bill to attach to the packages. When are you going to send them? Can you do it today.

Alarm bells went off.

They sent the shipping bills to me. They butchered my moms name, setup an email for her for the ship to address.... more alarm bells.... I searched for the address and it is a residential house in Ontario....

Pretty sure this is a scam.

I can't get through to anyone at Telus to confirm my suspicions, but I think I'm calling the cops...

anyone else confirm my suspicions?
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote