View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 09:31 PM   #607
Hanna Sniper
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
I don't know if they've neutered her, or if they're making her the determined odds against her underdog.

I personally liked that Ronda beat the ever living hell out of her last night. Becky is better fighting the odds.

Basically, she's got two enemies in this match feud Charlotte and Ronda who both want her dead. Becky gets to play the defiant angry face who's getting screwed at every turn.

If they had Becky come out and kick the crap out of Charlotte and Ronda then this feud doesn't sell.
What I mean was that Becky was white hot, making her apologize to the McMahons, when regardless of what she did the same result would have happened, Is what I am referring to as neutered. It was taking away from her without any reason to do so. While placing her in a fight against the odds they are making her appear weak to do so

I really think that the WWE has dropped the ball since the smackdown invasion in regards to Becky, and I'm really curious if Becky can raise herself from this

Charlotte is in a perfect position and has been doing well, Ronda is lost but both Becky and Charlotte are strong enough to carry this. But I really think that it's up to Becky to pull off another moment because right now they are losing it