View Single Post
Old 03-31-2008, 09:39 PM   #31
TheRedCrush
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

THat new Volkswagon ad. I know its clever because the guy is "mysteriously" honking the horn, giving the car human characteristics because that guy with the alarm just bought it. But do they have to keep honking the damn horn over and over.

A car alarm or people beeping their car horns in parking lots is annoying enought. Now i have to hear it in my house, over and over while I scramble to hit mute.

Whoever designed that add may have thought they were clever but man did they miss the boat. I think they just annoyed a large group of people.

I for one will never buy a volkswagon ever again just because of how annoying that add is.

Advise for future commercial makers, don't try to be clever by having a baby cry on and off for 30 seconds. Thats also a sound not many people enjoy hearing if they don't have too.

And well Telus, worst company in canada. And yes all their ad's have been terrible for a long time. Actually ever time I see or hear one, they keep reminding me I will never buy another product or service from them ever again. Nothing like a good consistent reminder.
TheRedCrush is offline   Reply With Quote