View Single Post
Old 12-14-2022, 05:22 PM   #1154
curves2000
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wormius View Post
And it being a “bar” where they met was Chu’s account of it. Literally everybody else involved, state that it was the Husky House restaurant.

I mean, if you’re only going to skim Sean Chu’s press statements, you’re going to come out looking like a Sean Chu, rape apologist.
Definitely not a rape apologist but I am trying to perhaps, educate some people as to why we have the legal system we do and why it's important. Is it perfect? Hell no but it's about as good as we can get.

I get it, people want their pound of flesh with this guy and perhaps that happens. The Province is reviewing the report from 1997 that was concluded this year. It's available here https://www.calgarypolicecommission....-Complaint.pdf

Wither it was a bar or a restaurant I don't know as I am not privy to the file nor do I care or does it change the facts of the matter. He was not charged or convicted. Perhaps he should be but that isn't for you and I to decide are there are good reasons for that!

I have been on record as saying justice doesn't mean you and I get what WE want out of a case as different people want different things. I have been on record as saying I am fully on board with castration and executions for convicted pedophiles and child sex abusers etc. Just because that's something I want as justice, doesn't mean we are going to be listening to me and my thoughts on that and proceeding with them.
curves2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to curves2000 For This Useful Post: