View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 04:19 PM   #1689
Ozy_Flame

Posted the 6 millionth post!

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMatt18 View Post

He isn't getting much mic time, his matches have been just okay, and then they've done stuff like last night where it felt like he was destroyed by Guevara for the whole match only to sneak out a victory at the end. Just feels like weird deployment of a guy who should be the biggest star in the company.
I think they're trying to go the route of "elevate everybody" at once, which is noble (this is why the Elite lose matches), and give guys like Darby Allin and Guevara a chance to shine. That said, only guys like Jericho and Dustin Runnels should be doing that right now. Guys like the Bucks and Omega need to be elevated too.

On Omega specifically - I don't know why they haven't established him and Moxley as their aces. Omega seems to be in this mid-card churn, when he should be main-eventing matches. He is supremely talented - and he's had matches that demonstrate it on Dynamite. He's in his prime and his style of wrestling is likely going to only last for another 3-5 years before he drops pace, so the time to pull the trigger on him is now.

Also, I don't know why Hangman Page is so popular. I don't get the appeal. Average wrestler with an average character.
Ozy_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote