View Single Post
Old 10-09-2015, 11:28 AM   #1036
Max Cow Disease
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:
Default The Metal Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron von Kriterium View Post
I don't know if I'd classify Rammstein as metal, but some people likely do and I don't know where else to stick this reply so the Metal thread it is.

The new Rammstein Blu-Ray, Amerika, arrived yesterday and I watched the concert portion. I highly recommend it, even for non-Rammstein fans as their show is quite entertaining.

This concert footage was taken primarily from the MSG Dec 2010 show. There is also a two hour + documentary disc that I haven't watched yet but I certainly look forward to it.

I saw them at Greenfields in Switzerland in 2013 and I have to say it was the best show I've ever seen.

Speaking of documentaries, has anyone seen the one about the Scorpions? It is on Shaw VOD right now. I lost interest in the Scorpions after the Blackout album, but the documentary was very good.

Definitely had this on day one, and it has been a long time coming, as that tour was five years ago. I've seen Rammstein live five times (twice in Europe and thrice in Canada), and the show is incredible. They've been my favourite band for a long time.

My friend was at the MSG show featured on the Blu Ray (some Montreal footage is spliced in also) and it supposedly wasn't their greatest show, but the production on the Blu Ray is great and it's well worth the money. The documentary is awesome too.

Last edited by Max Cow Disease; 10-09-2015 at 11:35 AM.
Max Cow Disease is offline   Reply With Quote