View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 02:52 PM   #442
dobbles
addition by subtraction

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Jack View Post
To be fair I don’t frequent this part of the forums too often so admittedly I have been in the dark on a lot of the drama that takes place on CP. For me trying to paint someone as indecent for not paying 250 to a charity based on a flawed bet and the quadrupling down on that position is pretty sad.
Pimking got people here to donate to a gofundme campaign but was simultaneously buying steroids with the money. Since we were friends having sat next to each other for a whole season at QC Flames games years before that, I texted his ex-fiance and got her to join the board and give us her side of the story. He reaches out to me once in a while but I haven't talked to him since. That thread was beautiful. There were a couple of posters that did the initial digging. It was impressive.
This individual is not affluent and more of a member of that shrinking middle class. It is likely the individual does not have a high paying job, is limited on benefits, and has to make due with those benefits provided by employer.
dobbles is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dobbles For This Useful Post: