View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 08:00 AM   #13
White Out 403
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiFree View Post
In all seriousness: Can I ask why so far away? What’s your budget/main needs? My partner and I went through the process not too long ago, it sucks, but we ended up getting an amazing spot by just changing our scope completely and figuring out what was most important.

I don’t wish home buying on anybody. Im young and still never want to do it again. If the BF and I split, I’m taking that house.
My wifes family, who are delightful people and make my family look like ogres (edit: except my late Mom, who was a saint), live in Auburn Bay and Cranston.

So the area around that is our target. We cant find a home we like in Cranston right now and Auburn is like that but more expensive. I would live in Legacy/Walden in a heartbeat but it's 15 mins from Cranston which sucks.

We need a home thats 2000 sq feet at least and I want a newer or new one. Copperfield has a great one that's new and affordable but then you hear some people write "oh man the smell" then other people say there's not really a problem. It's the conflicting opinions on such an important purchase that adds to the stress as much as possible.

If we cant find a home for the 14th it's no big deal we can live with family and our really good mortgage rate is ok for 90 days. but I'd rather saw off my penis than live with my Dad.

Last edited by White Out 403; 01-16-2019 at 08:04 AM.
White Out 403 is offline   Reply With Quote