View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 01:00 PM   #21
Weirdness
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
Not surprising, but it looks like the Steam servers are melting. Anyone actually bought anything yet? I will be getting Bioshock Infinite when it let's me put it in the cart.

Other games I am hoping to pick are The Walking Dead, Tomb Raider, Spec Ops: The Line and Fallout 3/New Vegas. If there are good enough deals I might get Metro: Last Night, Crysis 1/2, Far Cry 3 and Driver San Francisco.
If you go to Green Man Gaming you can get it for an additional 20% off by applying the voucher code GMG20-F202F-UI40F. You get a Steam code anyways so you may as well save a few more bucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burninator View Post
Also what are the deals with these trading cards and badges? Can you actually get something worth while out of this? Trading cards and badges of themselves are of no interest to me.
I'll gladly take any cards you have off your hands

Is anyone interested in trading cards? I've got a few spare FTL cards (Zoltan Cruiser & Slug Cruiser) that I'm willing to trade 1:1.

Last edited by Weirdness; 07-11-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Weirdness is offline   Reply With Quote