View Single Post
Old 02-18-2021, 12:09 PM   #2852
Ozy_Flame

Posted the 6 millionth post!

Exp:

Matt Hardy is better served as a part-time manager or backstage personality. Even having a "House of Hardy" stable would be OK. The name brand carries, which can live past the in-ring careers.

Jericho is toast to me. Between his sloppy in-ring work, deteriorating mobility, salesman attitude, and Trumpian politics I want him retired. I'm not even enjoying him that much on the announcing team, because he calls out and makes fun of other people or embellishes too much (remember the Brodie Lee tribute show? He was constantly pressing how Preston Vance should be so lucky to be in the main event - it was off-putting).

Even Sting getting physical is off-putting to me. This is a man in his 60's, and everybody knows it.

On the flipside, I love Dustin Runnels and his position in the company. Dude can still go in the ring (even almost better than he could 15 years ago) and steps back so he's not overexposed. Some guys can just get that second wind, although very few can.

At this point it should be the Sammy/MJF/Moxley/Omega/Darby show, with a really healthy mid-card to weave into storylines and card position jockeying. Heck, they have the greatest tag-team division in pro wrestling at the moment. They really need to get that second show going, they're overloading with talent.
Ozy_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote