View Single Post
Old 11-15-2023, 09:47 PM   #5
Derek Sutton
First Line Centre

Exp:

7?

Job that I don’t necessarily love and don’t have enough time in the day to get everything done. The position also gives customers and the public in general free rein to dump on me and my coworkers for things we have no control over. Almost everyday is a gong show at work, and I have to be there until at least 5:30 everyday which really sucks.

My health, size/ overweight by (at least) 40lbs and knees and feet are taking the brunt of weight. Considers at risk (cancer/ heart disease) based on family history, but currently at 44, no major concerns (was also able to get a family doctor earlier this year after not having one for about 7 years which has helped things)

The plus is right now, financially things are good which is not something a lot of people are able to say. And causes so much stress for so many. We have had our house paid off for nearly two years now and are able to sock more money away for retirement.

Also it is curling season and I love to curl. Play 3 times a week and looking forward to it each evening really helps me get through the day.

Last edited by Derek Sutton; 11-15-2023 at 09:55 PM.
Derek Sutton is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Derek Sutton For This Useful Post: