View Single Post
Old 12-28-2019, 11:38 PM   #27
InglewoodFan
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

I think King injured his shoulder, judging by the way he was holding his arm coming off. Our offence is definitely struggling without Dobbie and then no J. King. Currier stepped in and played pretty well. Poor game by Callies, he just seemed off all night. Our D got bailed out by CDB a bit too often. Officiating was a bit uneven but didn't favour one side over the other. I'm starting to worry about the abuse Dickson is taking going to the net, every year older he gets that has to be adding up. A bit surprised they didn't try to work Tyrrell in one of the back to back games.

If we can hang in the standings until we get Dobbie and likely Duch back in late Jan/Feb we should be in good shape.

Seeing the Wings was a bit of a treat for this lacrosse nerd. Three top PLL players on the same team - Rambo, Baptiste and Riordan. We worked in a PLL weekend to our summer vacation this year, just love the field game. Baptiste is such a faceoff beast. Burton took three out of the first five i think, then he just got eaten up. Riordan is ridiculous - plays field goalie, except when he plays attack in the all star game and scores three. And plays forward in the NLL. And Matt Rambo is one of my fave players of the last few years, thrilling to watch.

PLL is a very different game from NLL, but if you've never seen a game check it out next summer. Sportsnet carries a few games.
InglewoodFan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to InglewoodFan For This Useful Post: