View Single Post
Old 04-01-2005, 09:09 PM   #23
RougeUnderoos
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Bronze@Apr 1 2005, 08:24 PM
True story:
I have a cousin. Little girl, 11 years old. Two years ago she, her brother and her mom came to visit us when I was still back in Nova Scotia. So she's about 9 at the time and doesn't weigh enough to count for anything. I'm on the couch with my brother-in-law and we're just sitting there chatting and watching some tv. She got up on that couch and starting malling the hell out of me. I could hardly handle her. Slippery as a whip. Of course it wasn't serious fighting, but neither of us have any combat training either.
And this was a girl. You couldn't get me to do that with three little guys, with proper training, they could kill me.
Oh yeah. They are harder to handle than a lot of people are giving them credit for.

Sure some of them are a little heavy, but the fitness level on a 5 year old is intense. When not asleep, most of them have very little downtime. There is a lot of moving around. PUt three of them in a room together and it's nothing like adults sitting around drinking gin and smoking grass. Kids don't go in for that lazy stuff. They run, jump, dance, scream, fight, twirl, throw things, wrestle, hit, kick, make messes... you name it.

A friend of mine isn't even 5 yet and she's a killer. 10 or 12 kids like her, with a little organization and training and I know I wouldn't last long.

RougeUnderoos is offline   Reply With Quote