View Single Post
Old 12-01-2022, 09:08 PM   #4616
Sliver
evil of fart

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slava View Post
Maybe someone can jump in and defend her, but that party has been taken over by pretty hard right and radical people. Jason Kenney and Michelle Rempel-Garner are standing back because it’s too much for them. What does that tell you?

Like seriously, when you have a guy like Kenney who was already anti-LGBTQ and pretty far right and his first move is to GTFO, you have a good idea of who’s running things. And sort of on that topic, I wouldn’t be surprised at all to hear that some groups are rubbing their hands in hopes of the province using this “sovereignty act” to quash federal gay marriage or abortion laws or things like that. It’s an unending fight for some people.
Yeah, but they can't only be supported by the least intelligent quarter of Albertans, can they? Like, the UCP supporters I know in real life are honestly the dumbest of anyone in my extended circle, but when you hear, say, Republicans talking about libtards or whatever, you know they think we're all super dumb.

So are UCP supporters actually just dumb people, or can we hear from a smart one?

I tuned into QR77 today because it has been bothering me how I keep failing to come up with anything I can find redeemable in Smith or her supporters. I was listening to a call-in show and all the callers were so unbelievably stupid and ill informed. It's actually weird. They're living in an alternate reality.

I want to make sure I'm not turning into a mindless partisan, but how can it be I not only disagree with everything the UCP is doing, but that I also think everyone of them is a dope of the highest order. I honestly don't believe that can be true. There have to be some smart people who can frame things differently to give us some insight on their thought process and vision for the future.

It's like everything they say is the opposite of what they do. And then everything they do will yeild the exact opposite of what they think it will do. That's fataed up.
Sliver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sliver For This Useful Post: