View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 06:32 AM   #2418
Fuzz
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14Roman14 View Post
-snip-

On this one I do believe which media sources one got their information from helped shape their feelings. If one watched CBC, CTV, global etc(the ones who receive at least 600 million a year to be a “trusted source” of the liberal government) one would likely have got the worst of the worst and only showing interviews of people who were bothered and wanting them gone, but never showing anyone who appreciated the peacefulness and helpful nature of most of the protesters.
-snip-
This is factually untrue. You have been greatly deceived. I don't know if your brain is just more susceptible to welcoming bull####, or you get something out of this financially, but there is no world in which Rebel media is providing anything close to factual news. I watched plenty of it through the protests, it was absolute trash.

And to downplay the misery and sufferings Ottawa residents went through? Seriously, what is wrong with your conscience? Were you born without an ounce of humanity? You can't get vaccinated to protect those less fortunate than you. You listen to lies spewed by bad actors, and you prance around here like you have some moral highground from it all. You really are a horrible person and seem to revel in making our country a worse place to live. Go think about it for a bit, maybe one day you can come back and be a bit more Canadian. Until then, no one here wants to read your bull####. Take a hint.
Fuzz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzz For This Useful Post: