View Single Post
Old 10-17-2022, 06:29 AM   #2417
TheKiprusoffResurrection
Farm Team Player

Exp:

Is this really the thread to rehash the Covid lockdowns/freedom protest? This has been going on, on and off, for like 10 pages. I understand one poster is driving the majority of that conversation, but maybe we just stop replying to them?

I come in here for Alberta politics, scrolling through countless posts about Covid (all of which has been debated here ad nasuem) kind of ruins the thread imo. I understand there is a bit of crossover with Smith being such a dunderhead and having made numerous comments regarding Covid. But there is an entire sub forum for Covid, surely that debate can be had there...?

Edit: I should add something to the thread I suppose. For what it's worth, I'm living out of the province atm, not sure if I'll be living there next election. If I am though, I'll be casting my first ever ballot for the NDP. Smith is a complete disaster in every way. If she somehow wins the election and stays in power for a few years you'll likely see the GWB effect wrt Kenney. A few years of Smith and people who hated Kenney with a passion will be saying "he wasn't that bad, look at HER!". For the record though, he was that bad.

Last edited by TheKiprusoffResurrection; 10-17-2022 at 06:37 AM.
TheKiprusoffResurrection is offline   Reply With Quote