View Single Post
Old 08-06-2022, 08:42 PM   #1150
TherapyforGlencross
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanny_McDonald View Post

I appreciate your feelings or the potential blizzard you could create. Read the whole thread and understand it before making comment. I personally hate Johnny-come-latelys that think they can jump in the middle of a thread and make judgments. If you're interested in the topic, read the whole thread and understand the issues being discussed. Once you do that, welcome to the party. The more the merrier and I look forward to your potential insight. But understand the various nuances of the topic in question, what has been discussed, and the points of debate. Everyone benefits when we don't have to rehash points or hear stuff that has been discussed ad nauseum.
Only comment I’ll make on this.

I’d say read the room. This is a Flames off-topic discussion board consisting of people from all types of trades and industries. This isn’t an academic forum of the subject. Unless you’re actively doing some type of related research about this topic, aren’t we all layman here? Secondly, I don’t post here much, how am I supposed to know the inner relationship between two posters? I see two people arguing, but one has resorted to absolute personal attacks on intelligence and education status. Again, as someone who is an infrequent user, how am I supposed to ‘read this conversation’ and fully understand why you’re correct in such blatant aggression? Both sides of the argument seem appealing to me, it’s an interesting subject matter. But it’s near damn impossible to read the conversation when basically the entire piece was reverted to petty #### talking. Aren’t we adults here? Who cares if you’re right if you make yourself look like an ass?

Last edited by TherapyforGlencross; 08-06-2022 at 08:49 PM.
TherapyforGlencross is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TherapyforGlencross For This Useful Post: