View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 04:09 PM   #507
Locke
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beninho View Post
Germany is the best team in the world but I always look at European qualifying with a grain of salt. Their group is putrid. I do think they could miss not having Scwiensteiger and Lahm as going into a World Cup with an inexperienced World Cup roster could pose a challenge. Kroos has been great and Goretzka could make a big name for himself next summer. I for one am praying for Brazil-Germany final for the redemption, but fully understand how great a football machine the Germans are. Can't wait
You dont have to twist my arm too hard to make me say that the Germans are the best team in the world, the only thing they dont have is a 'Wildcard.'

And in International play you need one. Its the most important.

Look what can be done with a bunch of scrubs and one 'Unplayable' Player.

The Germans are the best in the world, but sometimes you just need that one player that can pull off that one piece of magic, and thats the one thing that I just dont think the Germans have.

This Post Has Been Distilled for the Eradication of Seemingly Incurable Sadness.

If you are flammable and have legs, you are never blocking a Fire Exit. - Mitch Hedberg
Locke is offline   Reply With Quote