View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 11:06 AM   #17
speede5
First Line Centre

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone hands View Post
I'm just starting to get into this. Do warhammer minis count? I like painting stuff so I bought a set of space marines vs orks like a year ago and am just making my way through painting them now (I'm going with a calgary flames theme)

I also got a gundam kit on ebay because I just finished watching a series (zeta gundam) and want to re-create a scene from it by building a diorama with the 2 robots fighting in it.

Theres also a very specific plane model kit i want to get (hasegawa yf-19), but I dont have an airbrush or anything. Can anyone with experience using airbrushes let me know if theres pros/cons to cheaper airbrushes? I dont know how deep into this rabbit hole I wanna get, so I dunno if you need to go balls out on an airbrush to get a good result
Any basic two stage airbrush is fine for the average modeller. I have a nice little badger and I have paint mostly cars but you can easily do camo with it.
Just make sure you have dry air. I have a tiny little hobby compressor and a regulator/dryer in line.
speede5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to speede5 For This Useful Post: