View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 01:56 PM   #7828
Lanny_McDonald
Franchise Player

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Murdock View Post
The entire main stream media is biased to the left, I am well aware of that perspective (just read a few pages of this thread as an example).
Come on. Just because everything appears left of where YOU stand does not mean everything is biased to that side. It might speak more to your perspective and bias than that of the media itself. You should not be searching out sources of information that align with your ideological position, you should be searching out sources of information that present the facts in a consistent manner. If you are finding that the majority of the information coming your way contradicts what you believe to true it is likely your perceptions and your perspective are in the wrong.

Quote:
Please give me other sources of conservative perspectives on current issues that you feel are better (after you insult me a few times of course). Very interested in your recommendations for better sources than the popular ones you listed.
Stop looking for information with a particular perspective and instead look for the facts on the issue. Don't accept the spin. Distill the facts and find the truth through the facts. If multiple sources are saying the same thing, distilled down to the same facts, it is likely this is where the truth of the matter lay. "conservative" or "liberal" perspectives is all bull#### and is a result of people refusing to use their heads and do the hard work to find truth. It is the intellectual lazy man who takes the word of another and does not search out facts on their own. It is those people who are easy to fool, and easier to lead off the cliff, like the lemmings they allow themselves to be. Don't be one of those guys.

Last edited by Lanny_McDonald; 08-11-2017 at 02:00 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lanny_McDonald For This Useful Post: