View Single Post
Old 10-21-2019, 12:38 PM   #1470
Luder
Powerplay Quarterback

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainCrunch View Post
Yeah, I'm going to end up playing SWTOR right to the end, I was signed up before its release date, and still enjoy playing it.

I still remember how horrible I was at this game when I started because I didn't understand the concept around Stats for building the best character builds. Now the game pretty much helps you with it.

I also remember the early non color matched mismatched armor sets.

I have one of the original end game armor sets, that totally not good anymore, but it looks cool and I had another player offer me 200 million for the old set.

They've pretty much wrung everything they can out of the game engine, its a big part of why I think this game isn't going to be alive for much longer.
Same here, I was in a couple of the beta trials, I'll play it to the end as well.
hahaha I did the same thing gear wise, I thought a little bit of each stat was necessary, I can't believe I made it to level 50 and finishing the story on my toon with my gear like that. Finally had a buddy look at my gear and after WTF!!!! he told me what I should have. I'll have to look in my inventory to see what I have sitting around from back then, I'm a pack rat!
Luder is offline   Reply With Quote