View Single Post
Old 04-28-2020, 07:12 PM   #38
photon
The new goggles also do nothing.

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl262 View Post
Just curious, are you skeptical on whether or not these flying things exist, whatever they may be?
I don't have much evidence that they're even flying things vs artifacts or optical phenomenon or something else I people haven't thought of, and even if they are then there's still implicit assumptions being made (i.e. something that looks fast and large far away vs something something slow, close and small).

The mind doesn't like things being unexplained, but sometimes we just have to leave it at that until more information is available.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muta View Post
why is it so hard to believe that there could possibly be other terrestrials out there that have millions or billions of years of advanced technology, knowledge and understanding of science and physics on us?
Not hard at all, but given the lack of data it's difficult to know what the likelihood of that is. And there's also a big jump from life to multi-cellular life. What's the chance of that.. we may find single cellular type life elsewhere in our own solar system. Or is it once per solar system per million years? Once per galaxy per billion years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matata View Post
I already gave my reasons why I don't think it's aliens, it's just that there is no really credible theory, so we're left guessing which one of the crazy theories is true. I think it's an interesting mental exercise, but I can't confidently say what I think is going on with UFOs.
Agree, all I do know is how credible evidence should look and how nothing passes muster as of yet. I have to do with these videos the same as I do with a magic trick I haven't figured out.. sure real magic might exist, but until I've got more proof I'll temporarily maintain the position that it's got a mundane explanation but I haven't (and may never) figure it out.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to photon For This Useful Post: