View Single Post
Old 10-14-2022, 05:00 PM   #51
AFireInside
First Line Centre

Exp:

Looks like these may not be real anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VilleN View Post
We have the best kit in the league. Our reverse retro was very well received, and I’m a pretty huge fan… don’t see how you could come to that conclusion.
We've literally made 1 nice jersey, 1 decent jersey and a whole bunch of terrible ones.

Nostalgia aside, winter classic, blasty, pedestal are all bad. The blasty logo is a good shoulder patch, and that jersey looks like a vancouver canuck jersey from the early 80s.

The word mark 3rd with the western style shoulders was horrific, and looked like some off brand 3rd party flames merch you would find in the back of zellers in 1992.

I'd much rather see something interesting with a flaming C and some slightly different colour combinations, instead of blasty's, word marks, pedestals, and most importantly black jerseys. So incredibly overdone, but if we're going to do that make it a flaming C at least. I've thought the current circular shoulder patch could make an interesting third, but many pointed out some flaws in the actual logo, which I think were good points once it's a larger logo. This is exactly how I feel about the blasty logo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrentCrimmIndependent View Post
and yet have the #1 ranked set in the nhl ... impressive
No argument on the ones they basically created in the late 70s. Almost everything since (black C was alright) has been bad.

Last edited by AFireInside; 10-14-2022 at 05:05 PM.
AFireInside is offline   Reply With Quote