Thread: Golf!!!2!
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2015, 08:07 PM   #10
prarieboy
Late Bloomer

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggs96 View Post
Are most private courses in Calgary equity memberships? In Vancouver, most are not.
I think they are but I haven't checked out a lot of them. The competition for Private Golfers is fierce these days in Calgary. Several courses are Equity but are Semi-Private. I was looking at the Hamptons and it seems they allow non members to play.

17: Besides Club Members, their families and guests, who else can use the Club Facilities?
The Company will permit unaccompanied outside guests on a daily basis to play the golf course on such terms and conditions as the Company determines appropriate. While the Company permits unaccompanied outside guest play on a daily basis, such play shall be managed so as to provide Members, their families and guests with the highest access levels. The Company reserves the right, but not the obligation, to reduce or eliminate unaccompanied outside guest play at anytime in its discretion. If the Company exercises such right, the number of available memberships in the Club may be increased by the Company in its discretion.The Company may also enter into reciprocal use privileges.

Does that sound Semi Private??
prarieboy is offline   Reply With Quote