View Single Post
Old 07-02-2018, 05:36 PM   #6
getbak
Franchise Player

Exp:

Jankowski wore 17 in Stockton and 10 in Providence. With both now available, I wonder if we'll see him switch?

Kulak wore 3 in junior. I was actually surprised he didn't switch to a more-traditional number last season. I could see it happening this year.

If they think Andersson is ready to make the team, he could also get an upgrade from his prospect number.

After a less than ideal first season with the Flames, if Hamonic is as superstitious as some hockey players are, he might decide to switch back to the #3 he's worn in the past.

It looks like Ryan has worn both 10 and 11 in his pre-NHL stops, so 10 could be a possibility for him.

Neal has only worn 18 in the NHL, so I'd say that's a safe bet.

Lindholm switched from 16 to 28 last season after Kruger joined the Canes and took 16. He has worn 28 internationally. Both are available (assuming Foo switches back to 15), so that's anyone's guess.

It probably depends on how attached Hanifin is to #5. If he is, he'll likely take 55. If he isn't, I could see him taking one of the available single-digit numbers. He wore 7 in College and 2 at the World Juniors, so I could see him in 3, 4, or 6.