Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roof-Daddy View Post
Happ
Sanchez
Estrada
Biagini / Gaviglio (Stroman fill in)
McGuire / Biagini (Garcia fill in)

That's our rotation right now, they haven't decided whether or not Biagini or Gaviglio gets the next Stroman start last I heard.

The only other starter in AAA that's on the 40 man is Borucki. The 5th starter in AAA is Rowley, but he's not on the 40 man so someone would have to be bumped to get him on there.

In AA there is Romano and Reid-Foley, but neither are on the 40 man and you don't usually see prospect pitchers go straight from AA to the majors. Those two are having really good years so far though with a combined 12-0 record in 15 starts and 1.94/1.88 ERA's respectively. Another starter there is Tepesch who is 29, but he also isn't on the 40 man, plus he sucks lol.
Damn it would be really nice to have a couple of prospects that were close to ready. I know the Jays have begun to try and address this by taking a Pearson last year in the first round but I hope they move JD for a couple very good pitching prospects. It’s nice to think that the Jays could make the playoffs if they go on a run but other teams are just several levels above the Jays in every department. They cannot let JD go for nothing.

Last edited by Beninho; 05-18-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Beninho is offline   Reply With Quote