View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 08:27 AM   #32
TheScorpion
First round-bust

Exp:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GioforPM View Post
So based on this year, when they won a game, you expect them not to win any next time? Not logical, unless you think they played above their heads in that game.

Most people would think that the good players on Calgary can play better, and therefore the results should be at least equal, if not better.
I think they can win a game (in fact, I think they can win multiple rounds), but I don't expect them to. They have been consistently disappointing in the playoffs to the point that we consider a year where they got demolished in round 2 to be the biggest success of the decade.

As a fan (and not as a journalist, Cali, jeez louise), that's disheartening. The only other teams who can look at the 2010s and say they accomplished less are Toronto and Florida. That's it. This year, and this decade, was a failure. From a perspective of passion, it is increasingly difficult to continue accepting failure. I think it's going to result simply in increased apathy on my part

TheScorpion is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheScorpion For This Useful Post: