View Single Post
Old 10-31-2020, 12:15 AM   #1
hatty
Crash and Bang Winger

Exp:
Default Furniture and Mattresses!

Hey CP,

My family has been in the Furniture industry for almost 30 years now (29 to be exact, next year is the big 3-0). I literally grew up in the store (I was 3 when it started). I have been in the industry personally now for 15 years on a full times basis.

You can find us at https://fdfurniture.ca/ or in Northeast Calgary, right across the street from The Brick in the Sunridge Business Park.

We are called Fair Deal Furniture, and we run a subsidiary called Ninety One Furnishings as well.

We sell furniture, mattresses, and everything in between. I have had the chance to meet some CP users through the business over the years.

I will use this thread to post deals and whatnot that we are running and promotions that we will get from our suppliers.

I can also source lots of stuff as well so if there is anything you are interested in I can try to help.

We deal with a variety of Suppliers, our biggest name ones being:

Ashley Furniture (Everything)
Palliser (Leather and Fabric Sofa's, Reclining and Non-Reclining)
Decor-rest (Sofa's / Sectionals - Leather/Fabric, Made in Toronto)
Defehr (Bedroom Furniture, made in Winnipeg)
Dynamic Furniture (Bedroom suites made in Calgary)
Mako Wood Furniture (Solid Wood Bedrooms made in Vancouver)
Jofran (Dining and Accent Pieces)
Sealy
Tempur-Pedic
Stearns and Foster
Kingsdown
Bedgear Mattress Accessories (Pillows, Weighted blanket, Mattress Protectors)

There are so many more suppliers, these are just the easiest consumer recognized ones.

So hit me up with any of your furniture or mattress needs and I'll try to help as best as possible!

- Jag

Last edited by hatty; 10-31-2020 at 04:03 PM.
hatty is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hatty For This Useful Post: